French Mustard & Herb Baked Salmon Sheet Pan Starter is crafted to help you make a delicious meal the whole family will enjoy, all on one sheet pan! Potatoes, vegetables, and fish all get the same yellow mustard and herb-based seasoning that celebrates the classic flavors of French cuisine. This seasoning blend’s robust flavor comes in part from its combination of classic French herbs, including fennel, parsley, and thyme, as well as sea salt.
Although French cuisine is not known for being spice-rich, the word “spice” derived from the Old French word, “espice,” meaning “seasoning.” The Dutch Empire largely controlled the spice trade in Europe until the 18th century when French botanist Pierre Poivre began smuggling nutmeg and cloves into French territory. From simply country fare to haute, the flavors and dishes of traditional French cuisine are some of the most recognized and celebrated globally.
Spices (including mustard, fennel, thyme, dill), Onion, Salt, Granulated honey (Sugar, honey), Raw cane sugar, Potato starch, Garlic, Arrowroot, Lemon powder (Rice maltodextrin, lemon juice concentrate, lemon oil). Contains: Mustard.
1. Preheat oven to 400F. Apply cooking spray to sheet pan.
2. Brush 4 salmon filets with 1 tbsp oil then coat with 1/2 pkg. French Mustard & Herb.
3. Mix 2-3 cups veggies (zucchini, bell peppers) with remaining French Mustard & Herb and 2 tbsp oil
3. Spread veggies and salmon evenly on sheet pan, with the salmon in the middle.
4. Bake 15-20 min until salmon is cooked through and veggies are tender.